Monday 23 June 2014

The real reason why time travel will never happen...

Hey all, 

I am a really big science-fiction nerd and I love the stories with time travel in them. But. I have realised one of the most obvious reasons why it has never been invented - or if it has then why no one uses it today. 

If you had the ability to time travel, most people given half the chance would go back in time and change something - now I know there are a few of you out there that fall into the "I have no regrets category" and that's awesome but I'm sure you did something cringy once that if you could take back you would. And that's the problem. 

Humanity wouldn't be it's beautifully flawed self if we didn't screw up sometimes or do something frankly laughable and cringe. We would never learn from our mistakes if we never made any. Even if you've been through the worst (eg break-ups, lost jobs, family fallouts etc.) you are stronger slightly scared after, than if you had never been through it at all. 

If you are wishing you never did that thing, you've got the wrong idea and I know it's hard but you've got to take whatever you can from it. If you've got a broken heart, at least for however long you had it, you had love. If you got fired at least you have work experience to take into your next job, which is more than most have. 

So if time travel had been invented I guess the person who did was smart enough to destroy it, and allow us all to make mistakes because we aren't perfect, yet that makes us perfectly human. 

Luv you guys,

Amber xx♥️