Thursday 5 June 2014

I am not a girl, nearly a woman...

Dear World, ooh that felt strange.

Hi everyone, it is just over one month until I hit the dizzy heights of 18, jeez that's scary to type let alone say out loud.

I am currently revising with my music on way louder than it should be, and Britney came on, all my nostalgia for my younger years when I never would of pictured studying Chaucer for a final tomorrow, I was too busy being an adorable little kid watching Postman Pat, now I watch things like Game of Thrones and Made in Chelsea, worlds away from what once was.

This is only a short post as I am going to make some lunch, I think I am going to have soup and apparently this post is just me being random lol.

What will being 18 feel like? I have no idea, but I can't wait to find out.

I hope you are all well,

Luv Amber xx♥