Thursday 4 August 2011

Escaping Reality...

Hey,

Holidays are the perfect time to escape anything that may be stuck in your mind and you can't seem to shake it. This holiday I want to esacpe from my normal life, the one that I am lucky to have and I know that. However, every now and then we all need to escape. I thought I could do it sitting by the docks in Canary Wharf, watching people go by but all I could think about was the one thing I wanted to escape from: myself.

When life catches up with you, you're normally fine but it can take forever to get over something.  This time I am ready to be relaxed and removed. When you escape you shouldn't change yourself, just open your mind to the idea that everything will be fine as soon as it can be. Just take yourself and a friend and go wherever necessary to loose the worries. It can be a spot you love, country, town, house, you name it.

I guess you guys have realised that I believe in the universal balance of life. Once you have been through enough, life will give you an opportunity to loose the stress, pain, conflict and be truly at peace, it comes eventually I promise. It's part of the order, don't let it pass by.

Remember however escaping reality is temporary, eventually you come back but it does have the chance to change you and that cannot be missed. After all every thing is happening all at once and in a planet of 7 billion people, no one is ever alone despite what it may feel like at the time. Always remember to reach out and you will find someone who can help you to your inner peace, I suppose for me it's my mum, but it can be anyone, anyone who is special.

Luv as always and best wishes,

Amber xx